Cast Iron Gratings
Cast iron gratings are a popular choice due to their iron oxide coating. This slows down corrosion without affecting the product’s functionality — making cast iron drain grates incredibly versatile.
The Trench Grate Store provides several styles, sizes, and frames, which can be utilized anywhere with high traffic or where heavy equipment is used.
Cast Iron Grates 1 Inch
Cast Iron Grates 1.5 Inch
About Cast Iron Grates
Cast iron trench grates are made of several molded bars. During manufacturing, the level wear patterns, total estimated loads, and even weathering patterns are calculated for all the cast iron grates that The Trench Grate Store provides.
They allow the smooth flow of waste from a system and can be cleaned incredibly easily to ensure maximum sanitation. As an incredibly durable material, cast iron drain grating is uniquely qualified to handle water and waste runoff in a variety of applications.
Common Varieties Of Cast Iron Trench Grating:
- Area drain
- Floor drain
- Shower drain
- Trench drain
Our Options For Cast Iron Trench Drains
Standard Cast Iron Trench Grating
- Ideal for pedestrian traffic, outdoor shopping centers and promenade areas.
- Versatility thanks to continuous grate sections
- Heavy duty grate rating for ASME A112.6.3
- Large free-draining area
- Steel frame and cast iron grate
- Available in light duty, medium duty, heavy duty models (heavy vehicles and traffic, H-20 rated)
Heavy Duty Modular Cast Iron Trench Drains
- Ideal for parking decks and loading docks
- Optional clamping collar and flange available
- Heavy duty rate rating for ASME A112.6.3
- Perfect reservoir for large amounts of water runoff
- Maximize water drainage with a continuous wide trench
- Cast iron anti-shift loose set square hole grate
- Flanged body outlet
- It can be utilized as an individual area drain
NEED TO PURCHASE A LARGE QUANITY? CALL OR EMAIL US FOR DISCOUNTED PRICING!
More About ASME A112.6.3
ASME is a standard that defines design requirements for various drains that are typically in non-residential areas directly adjacent to or outside of building structures.
It provides guidance for product design, materials, finishes, top-loading classifications, outlet types, and definitions.
For additional information on ASME-compliant cast iron trench grate drains, contact the experts at The Trench Grate Store today!